Saturday 16 June 2012

I'm moving!









I'm moving my blog to a new location, the new address will be www.deborahwatkinspaintings.com


The idea is that my blog will become part of a website about my work and it will contain more information, photographs and slideshows. Hopefully you will find it interesting and easy to use.


Thanks to you all for your support so far - I hope you will like the changes I have made. 


See you soon with my next post on my brand new blog... I should be up and running in the next few days so watch this space!




Deborah


P.S. 
I have moved most of my subscribers over to the new blog with your permission but I was unable to find a contact email for all of you so I invite you to sign up to the new one if you'd like to continue following..

No comments:

Post a Comment